You can search this site by entering your text in the box located in top left corner....

Images from Snow Drift 2010

Images from Winter Rally New York 2010

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

USA/KTM rider Jonah Street takes Stage 5 at the Dakar Rally.



Jonah Street of the U.S. rides his KTM during the 763 kilometres (474 miles) fifth stage of the South American edition of the Dakar 2009 from Neuquen to San Rafael, January 7, 2009. Picture AP
Jonah Street (USA - KTM) - 026
"Obviously, I worked a lot to get this; I had been dreaming of a stage victory for so long. It’s really special. I did some pretty good navigating. I was not the fastest because my bike is so much slower than the ones of the manufacturers’ riders. But I found the right path and this is what the Dakar is all about. I am not thinking about the general standings. I just want to go on driving at my own pace and taking care of my bike as good as I can to get to the finish of the raid." Street's victory puts him second overall behind fellow KTM rider Marc Coma